[LIBRARYDIR] Library move?

Tarker, Daniel Daniel.Tarker at seattlecolleges.edu
Mon Nov 20 11:21:21 PST 2023

Hi Claire,

At North we are working with Olympic Movers for our move. I can hypothetically get you the contact info. when you need it.

Daniel Tarker, MFA, Ed.D.
Dean of the Library and Learning Support Services
North Seattle College
daniel.tarker at seattlecolleges.edu
(206) 934-4754
Schedule a meeting with me on Calendly <https://calendly.com/daniel-tarker/30min>