[LIBRARYDIR] REVIEW: Day 1 Fall LLC work plan breakout group notes

Ventura, Gerie gventura at highline.edu
Wed Nov 8 15:53:19 PST 2023

Ok, to prep for "Day 2" (tomorrow's LLC meeting), please review the notes I took at the bottom of this document and see if you can synthesize the 4 themes/group ideas into 1 LLC work plan that

  *
includes our "forever goal"

Forever Goal: Improve Equity Diversity and Inclusion in support of measurable student success

  *
centers our students
  *
is one feasible goal
  *
has a singular theme

as we reimagine libraries and our roles on our campuses in the next 1.5 years.

Thanks, Gerie