[LIBRARYDIR] "Homework" for LLC Meeting this Friday

Delanda, Mayra Mayra.Delanda at Seattlecolleges.edu
Tue May 9 11:42:11 PDT 2023

Hi Greg

Can you send me the meeting invite for this Friday meeting. Thank you!

Mayra
________________________________
From: LIBRARYDIR <librarydir-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> on behalf of Bem, Greg via LIBRARYDIR <librarydir at lists.ctc.edu>
Sent: Monday, May 8, 2023 11:24 AM
To: an open discussion list for WA CTC Library Directors <librarydir at lists.ctc.edu>
Cc: Bem, Greg <Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu>
Subject: [LIBRARYDIR] "Homework" for LLC Meeting this Friday

Good morning!

This Friday is the LLC meeting. The e-team has created fantastic agenda for Spring:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14WBRDLMpj8NSoMUFwIS_Jy__HFI1_V9a/edit

Pease note that the document is designed slightly different from previous quarters: we have moved the “pre-meeting homework” to its own document to clear up the agenda file a bit:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_DtdEA86aAcL3NfaFoVnXIQZGfkGbgUuavSo5cInCmE/edit#

Here is a run-down of some things to consider leading up to the meeting:

  *   We highly recommend library leaders add “around the table updates” so we can all know what’s going on around the state
  *   We also have a land and labor acknowledgements document that is designed to include your most up-to-date acknowledgements for your library/school
  *   The Winter 2023 minutes, which will be available soon
  *   Standing reports reminders for those of you who serve as liaisons for specific groups
  *   A reminder to review the 2021-2023 work plan and work group files as needed

We would also like to remind you that we are seeking nominations for the eTeam positions for next year: chair elect, secretary, and treasurer. Please send along any nominations (self or otherwise) you have.

Until Friday,

Greg

Greg Bem, MLIS

Faculty Library Coordinator

Library

Lake Washington Inst. Of Technology

Pronouns: he/him/his

Contact Info

greg.bem at lwtech.edu<mailto:greg.bem at lwtech.edu%0d>

425-739-8100 xt.8898

http://www.lwtech.edu/campus-life/library

CAUTION: This email originated outside of the Seattle Colleges’ email system. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. Questions? Contact IT Services at x6333 (Central), x3630 (North), x5844 (South) or email ITHelp at seattlecolleges.edu.