[LIBRARYDIR] [EXTERNAL] Cataloging Training You Know Of?

Jeannie Henkle jHenkle at wvc.edu
Tue May 2 12:18:38 PDT 2023

I'm curious to know what you learn, Keyth. We recently brought on a cataloger who seems uncomfortable with unique cataloging and would like to be able to offer him more guidance on it.

I used to do unique cataloging when I was a solo medical librarian at a hospital but hopefully there's something a little more informative than my advice on how to do it based on what I did a while ago 🙂

Thank you,

Jeannie Henkle, MLIS<https://ischool.uw.edu/programs/mlis/what-is-library-science>
Director of Libraries & Learning Support Services
Wenatchee Valley College
Phone: (509) 682-6718
(she/her/hers pronouns)
Book an appointment<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/JeannieHenkle1@wvc.edu/bookings/> with me!