[LIBRARYDIR] community borrowers

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu
Mon May 1 20:56:37 PDT 2023

LWTech offers in-library use access to collection items, including some technology (like headphones). We used to have more community borrowing options, but when we moved to Alma we nixed them—mostly because we haven’t had any requests in years (and that was years ago when we moved to Alma).

Greg Bem, MLIS
Faculty Library Coordinator
Library
Lake Washington Inst. Of Technology