[LIBRARYDIR] [EXTERNAL] Farewell

Dawn Hawley dhawley at btc.edu
Mon Jun 26 10:10:49 PDT 2023

Keyth,
We have all benefitted from your work and contributions, and I'm sorry to see you leave the system. Best wishes for your new adventure!
Dawn

[image002.jpg at 01D7901D]<https://www.btc.edu/>Dawn Hawley
Executive Director, Library, eLearning & Academic Support
Bellingham Technical College<http://www.btc.edu/>
3028 Lindbergh Ave. | Bellingham, WA 98225
Phone: 360.752.8574 | Office: CC 325
 BTC provides student-centered, high-quality professional technical education for today's needs and tomorrow's opportunities.