[LIBRARYDIR] [EXTERNAL] Re: Strategic Planning / Strategic Plans

Dawn Hawley dhawley at btc.edu
Thu Jun 15 10:53:01 PDT 2023

Good Morning,
Our library has a strategic plan that we generally work on as a staff over the summer. This summer, I will be working with our accreditation folks as the college begins to work on “unit planning”. I should have more to share in a couple of months, and will be happy to do that.
Dawn

[image002.jpg at 01D7901D]<https://www.btc.edu/>Dawn Hawley
Executive Director, Library, eLearning & Academic Support
Bellingham Technical College<http://www.btc.edu/>
3028 Lindbergh Ave. | Bellingham, WA 98225
Phone: 360.752.8574 | Office: CC 325
 BTC provides student-centered, high-quality professional technical education for today’s needs and tomorrow’s opportunities.