[LIBRARYDIR] FW: Open Education Job description

Fuhrman, Tim timf at bigbend.edu
Mon Jul 31 15:41:22 PDT 2023

From: Delanda, Mayra <Mayra.Delanda at Seattlecolleges.edu>
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2023 2:58 PM
To: LIBRARYDIR librarydir-bounces at lists.ctc.edu  Reminder, before you click send make sure the address you are sending to does NOT include the word “bounces” or Tim will end up forwarding your email to the group for you. Please respond to the group or Mayra, not me.  😊
Subject: Open Education Job description

Hello all,

We are working on developing a more sustainable structure around the way we manage our OER work at Seattle Colleges. In doing so, we'd like to take a look at what the job description looks like for those who currently have or have had an open education position.

Thanks for any information you can share/provide.

Mayra DeLanda, MIT
Dean, Library and Instructional Support Services
South Seattle College
6000 16th Ave SW
Seattle, WA. 98106
Mayra.Delanda at seattlecolleges.edu<mailto:Mayra.Delanda at seattlecolleges.edu>