[LIBRARYDIR] My quick poll too--Software for Laptop Circulation?

Bruce Hattendorf BHattendorf at pencol.edu
Tue Jul 18 12:08:27 PDT 2023

We’re going to start using ALMA for laptop loans in fall. Previously, we’ve had a very confusing system where different departments handled the loans individually, with Student Services helping to route the laptop requests to the appropriate area. It took us a year, but IT, Student Services, and the Library have worked together to move to a library checkout system. We’ve not considered any system other than ALMA to do this.

Bruce Hattendorf, PhD (he, him)
Dean, Center for Equity, Teaching, and Learning
Peninsula College