[LIBRARYDIR] My quick poll too--Software for Laptop Circulation?

Jacquelyn Ray jacquelyn.ray at wwcc.edu
Tue Jul 18 10:58:38 PDT 2023

LOL!  Thanks, Tim.

All my best,
Jacquelyn

​Jacquelyn Ray, MLIS, MA | Director of Library Services & FYE | she/her
Walla Walla Community College
Need help evenings or weekends? Try our 24/7 Ask-a-Librarian Chat Service!<https://askwa.libanswers.com/widget_chat.php?hash=d266f8c192e1c15230f3b8f764dcead2>

“Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” ~Dalai Lama