[LIBRARYDIR] Constitution day

Kanne, Lynn Lynn.Kanne at seattlecolleges.edu
Thu Jul 6 10:09:09 PDT 2023

Constitution Day falls on a difficult date for programming: generally 10 days before classes start. We send out email to staff with activities, info and a LibGuide. We've tried programming but we have had very little participation. I'm curious what others are doing.

I could imagine a shared online event that's an easier lift for all of us and topically engaging, if others had interest.

Lynn