[LIBRARYDIR] draft Summer LLC Agenda posted to LLC web site! https://sites.google.com/lowercolumbia.edu/walibraryleadershipcouncil/

Ventura, Gerie GVENTURA at highline.edu
Mon Jul 3 09:39:38 PDT 2023

Hello LLC:

I am still futzing** with the Day 2 agenda and Day 1 is also a draft, but here it is in case you need to send it to your campus for approval to attend: https://sites.google.com/lowercolumbia.edu/walibraryleadershipcouncil/

A reminder that you'll need to be logged in to The Google with your work email address in order to see any documents on the LLC Google Drive. If you prefer to use a different email address for that, hit reply and let me know.

Questions about the Day 2 (LLC only) meeting agenda, let me know.

I am looking forward to seeing those who can make it in person. Will try our best to make the virtual experience a good one also!

If you have not filled out the meeting survey, please do!<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScEmbbvhIc7MsGAnEAknULxZEhfKAzJTg6MIpeFfKS6h1I9aQ/viewform>

Have a good holiday tomorrow.

Thank you,

Gerie Ventura (she/her/they)
Library Director
LLC Chair 2023/2024
[Louie Gong Native American artist-inspired Highline College Library. A blue eagle head on a green and white background with blue text.]

**yiddish