[LIBRARYDIR] End of Quarter Renewals

Fuhrman, Tim timf at bigbend.edu
Tue Dec 5 14:34:07 PST 2023

Yes we allow students to renew items without proof of registration for the next quarter.  It is too much of a hassle to have them log into CTCLink and no easy way on our end that I'm aware of. We just take their word for it, but we are rogue librarians livin' on the edge...

Honestly, how many students would lie about that? Plus, if they don't return things they still get sent to collection, registered or not.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01DA2788.18BBB040]
Tim Fuhrman
Director of Library Resources
& eLearning
Big Bend Community College
timf at bigbend.edu<mailto:timf at bigbend.edu>
www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>
Bonaudi Library (ATEC/1800 Building)*7662 Chanute Street NE*Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299