[LIBRARYDIR] Request from Pierce

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu
Wed Aug 2 10:32:06 PDT 2023

Hey all,

I am waiting to hear back from Pierce but offered to help.

I am wondering if anyone is familiar with vendor restrictions. What does our shared borrowing agreement cover? What could we do with databases to help? We could of course set up external users in Alma, but I don't know if this or any other access would violate any agreements/contracts.

Greg

Greg Bem, MLIS
Faculty Library Coordinator
Library