[LIBRARYDIR] FW: Reminder: April 13: ALD/ACRL-WA Drop-in Discussion

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu
Mon Apr 10 07:45:02 PDT 2023

Hello all,

Since some of you might not get the WLA Academic Library Division emails, I'm forwarding this along. Please share with anyone on your team who might be involved or seeking more support on partnerships. This could be you as well!

Greg

Greg Bem, MLIS
Faculty Librarian and Library Coordinator
Library, Lake Washington Inst. Of Technology
Pronouns: he/him/his

Contact Info
greg.bem at lwtech.edu<mailto:greg.bem at lwtech.edu%0d>
http://www.lwtech.edu/campus-life/library

This is a reminder that our next drop-in is this Thursday!

Libraries and library workers find some of their best work in collaboration. In this discussion, we are exploring partnerships - both formal and informal, both internal to the school and the library, as well as external. What projects have you collaborated on and contributed to? How do you establish and sustain relationships with individuals and organizations? Bring your stories and your questions to our next drop-in discussion!

Meeting Details: