[LIBRARYDIR] Announcing a New LWTech OER Page

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu
Tue Jul 31 15:09:09 PDT 2018

Dear LLC,

I wanted to share some brief but exciting news. After some hard work from numerous OE stakeholders at LWTech, we have finally published our public-facing OER page:

LWTech.edu/OER

Many of you are at schools with OER pages and/or OER LibGuides. We used those examples as well as examples from other schools around the country to determine we wanted to be concise in our delivery of OE at LWTech.

In the future, we hope to have a public-facing repository for open materials developed in-house, as well as more testimonials from students and educators that represents the culture of OE in action within our community.

If you have thoughts or comments on our page or the representation of OE/OER on school websites, I'd love to hear it.

Cheers,

Greg

Greg Bem, MLIS
Faculty Library Coordinator