[LIBRARYDIR] LMDC meeting agenda, winter 2013

Martin, Jeff jeff.martin at sos.wa.gov
Thu Jan 31 13:36:16 PST 2013

Hi Monica,

I hope that I did not mislead you. Rand will attend and give an oral
report. What I sent was the only item to be posted. If we could be
toward the end of updates and reports that would be great. Rand should
be back from his legislative visit at 10a or shortly after and will join
then.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff Martin

Acting Library Development Program Manager

Washington State Library | Office of the Secretary of State

Voice: (360) 704-5248 | Fax: (360) 586-7575

E-mail jeff.martin at sos.wa.gov <mailto:jeff.martin at sos.wa.gov>

Web  http://www.sos.wa.gov/library