[GuidedPathways] Guided Pathways Work Plan Released Monday, March 11th

Monica Wilson mwilson at sbctc.edu
Tue Mar 5 08:34:43 PST 2024

Greetings,

I am writing to inform you that there has been a slight adjustment to our original schedule, and the release of the Guided Pathways work plan will be delayed until Monday, March 11th.

I understand the importance of having the work plan available to you in a timely manner, and I apologize for any inconvenience this delay may cause.

I appreciate your understanding and patience in this matter. If you have any urgent concerns or questions during this period, please feel free to reach out to [Your Contact Information].

Best regards,

Monica

[Compass]Monica Wilson (she|her|hers)<https://medium.com/gender-inclusivit/why-i-put-pronouns-on-my-email-signature-and-linkedin-profile-and-you-should-too-d3dc942c8743>
Director, Student Success Center & Strategic Initiatives
Cell: 503-307-1555 | e: mwilson at sbctc.edu<mailto:mwilson at sbctc.edu> | website: www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/>
Schedule a Meeting<https://calendly.com/mwilson-wassc>