[GuidedPathways] Tuesday, March 12 - Promising Practices Exchange: Building and sustaining innovative partnerships with industry and community based organizations (registration link)

Monica Wilson mwilson at sbctc.edu
Wed Feb 28 17:13:25 PST 2024

Please join us for our upcoming Promising Practices Exchange on March 12 at 1:00 pm.

Connections: Building and sustaining innovative partnerships with industry and community-based organizations to improve economic mobility for adult learners will showcase programs and partnerships at South Seattle College and Tacoma Community College. Each program will share highlights from their respective partnerships aimed at adult learners. South Seattle College's Multi-Occupation in Engineering and Technology (MOET) AAS-T is an accelerated degree that incorporates use of academic credit for prior learning. Tacoma Community College has cultivated partnerships with community-based organizations to engage with and supporting the unique needs and concerns of adult learners.

Register here - (https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMpdOirpzIrHdU3mhNnI-dgf0hWAx6wQuzS) for the link to the live presentation. A recording and transcript will be made available after the Exchange.

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]
Christine McMullin
Pronouns:<https://www.mypronouns.org/sharing> She/Her/Hers
Policy Associate, Student Services
cmcmullin at sbctc.edu<mailto:cmcmullin at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-4347 * f: 360-704-4418
We want to hear from you!
We know our community and technical colleges are doing some amazing work. Please share what you are doing and how it has made a difference. We are looking for practices from the earliest emerging stage to more developed excellence. Please visit our website for more information on how you can submit your program.<https://www.sbctc.edu/about/task-forces-work-groups/strategic-enrollment/promising-practices.aspx>