[GuidedPathways] Register Now: Bridging Experience to Education through Credit for Prior Learning

Monica Wilson mwilson at sbctc.edu
Wed Feb 7 18:06:12 PST 2024

Registration is now open for the Student Success Center Network four-part webinar series: Bridging Experience to Education through Credit for Prior Learning. This series is free and open to all faculty and staff at Washington Community and Technical Colleges.

This series is designed for state Student Success Center staff and college faculty from SSCN states, aiming to enhance adult learners' education through Guided Career Pathways and our Education Practice Theory of Change. The series will launch in early February and will consist of 4 sessions offered over 4 months. Please find the overview of the series attached.

Register HERE<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bridging-experience-to-education-through-credit-for-prior-learning-tickets-804138739617?aff=oddtdtcreator>.

Series Details:

  *    Duration: Four 1-hour sessions
  *    Audience: State Student Success Center staff, college faculty/staff from SSCN states
  *    Focus: Exploring Credit for Prior Learning across all four pillars of Guided Career Pathways
Check out this short video<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jtmen5F0uMM> from JFF Director Brianne McDonough and Kelley Evans outlining the learning objectives associated with the series.

[Compass]Monica Wilson (she|her|hers)<https://medium.com/gender-inclusivit/why-i-put-pronouns-on-my-email-signature-and-linkedin-profile-and-you-should-too-d3dc942c8743>
Director, Student Success Center & Strategic Initiatives
Cell: 503-307-1555 | e: mwilson at sbctc.edu<mailto:mwilson at sbctc.edu> | website: www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/>
Schedule a Meeting<https://calendly.com/mwilson-wassc>