[GuidedPathways] Inaugural Community College S-STEM Network Webinar

Monica Wilson mwilson at sbctc.edu
Wed Oct 18 11:15:10 PDT 2023

Inaugural Community College S-STEM Network Webinar:
Reflections on the Role of S-STEM in Community College Student Pathways
Friday, October 20th, 3 - 4pm ET / 12 - 1 pm PT

Join us for our inaugural Community College S-STEM Network (CCSN) Webinar. CCSN seeks to cultivate and share research on community college S-STEM practices with the S-STEM community and beyond. This first webinar will include a facilitated discussion with Debra Bragg, a nationally recognized expert in college student pathways, and David Brown, a former NSF program officer who was assigned to the S-STEM program and respected leader in the field. They will reflect on community college pathways, and the many ways that S-STEM programs can shape these pathways.

Register here:
 https://go.rutgers.edu/CCSNRelectionsWebinar

Monica Wilson (she|her|hers)
Director, Student Success Center & Strategic Initiatives
Cell: 503-307-1555 | e: mwilson at sbctc.edu | website: www.sbctc.edu
Schedule a Meeting
                                                                                           SBCTC Vision
                         "Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives
                          within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice
                         in service to our diverse communities."