[GuidedPathways] seeking 20min of your time

Nulty, Brigid C. bnulty at shoreline.edu
Wed Apr 26 11:19:29 PDT 2023

Hello all:
If you are on the leadership team (or leading the leadership team) of GP at your college, I would love to find a time to talk with you.

So far as you're willing and able to share, I'm looking to understand how other colleges have been spending their allocations and what they've chosen as their "priority areas" year-over-year.

I don't need detailed budget sheets, just a rough approximation.E.g.:

  *   x% on faculty releases to work on abc projects
  *   y% on staff roles such as 1, 2, 3
  *   z% on equipment, software, contracts, etc.

I'm asking because our internal accreditation team wants each unit - including GP - to do some basic comparison of how we're using our resources compared to how peer institutions are using their's.

Anyone up for a 1-on-1 conversation? Either Zoom or via email?
-B

BRIGID NULTY

She/Her

Director of Guided Pathways