[GuidedPathways] Register for the next SSC Webinar on May 4th at 12pm PT: Shared Responsibility between Faculty Advisors and Success Coaches

Student Success Center ssc at sbctc.edu
Tue Apr 18 09:39:45 PDT 2023

Register for the next SSC Webinar on May 4th at 12pm PT: Shared Responsibility between Faculty Advisors and Success Coaches
Registration Link: https://education-first.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0vd-uhpjgrHd0RHNQcvs-1TRr7rPu4zUUt#/registration
Date & Time: May 4, 2023 12:00 PM in Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Guest Speaker: Tonya Blundon, Greenfield Community College
Shared Responsibility: How faculty advisors and success coaches can work together to support student success In Fall 2021, Greenfield Community College began using a dual advising model in which students are assigned both a faculty advisor in their program of study and a professional staff success coach to help them navigate college skills, policies and systems. Early results show an increase in persistence and retention, higher rates of credit completion and on-time registration, and improved sense of belonging among students. This presentation will provide an overview of how we implemented this new model-including defining roles, navigating challenges, and creating clarity for students-as well as and what we have learned from the collaborative experience.

Best,
Student Success Team
[signature_198601869]
Student Success Center