[Factc] Teaching Research & Writing During the Pandemic

Cassandra Baker cassandra.baker84 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 21:09:21 PDT 2020

Hi Lisa

My name is Dr. Cassandra Baker and I would like to introduce my first
textbook called: *Key Tools of Writing and Research: A Guide for the
Student Writer*.  The textbook was published in January 2020 by
Kendall-Hunt Publishing.  Key Tools of Writing is written in APA format and
was written for the social science student.  The book has excellent
ancillary material to support writing activities such as test banks,
handouts, videos, flashcards, and PowerPoints.  Below you will find the
website to the publisher and to the book website.    I know that your
meeting has already passed, but this is a great book that has help my
students at the technical college level where I work in the school of
business.  All that I ask is please look at my book (faculty review copy)
and spread the word at your college or university.

[image: Baker_SECOND.gif]

Publishers website:
https://he.kendallhunt.com/product/key-tools-writing-and-research-guide-student-writer

Authors website: www.keytoolsofwriting.com

Thank you for your time and support.

Dr. Cassandra Baker

Gwinnett Technical College

Instructor- Business Management
Alpharetta-North Fulton Campus
2875 Old Milton Parkway

Alpharetta, GA 30009-2230

Email: *cbaker at gwinnetttech.edu
<https://webmail.gwinnetttech.edu/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=WA2vvKfDOgUqKKl1vrm87FIFeEqAMwMfHrlPljLHn2fPHQcKIyjTCG0AYQBpAGwAdABvADoAYwBiAGEAawBlAHIAQABnAHcAaQBuAG4AZQB0AHQAdABlAGMAaAAuAGUAZAB1AA..&URL=mailto%3acbaker%40gwinnetttech.edu>*
Phone: 470-282-5277