[Factc] WA State's COVID-19 Immigrant Relief Fund

Jennifer Whetham jwhetham at sbctc.edu
Fri Oct 23 12:19:14 PDT 2020

Dear Friends and Colleagues:

Please see below for a message from our Director of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion at SBCTC, Ha Nguyen, about Washington State's COVID-19 Immigrant Relief Fund. There is also a link to an application.

Peace,

Jen

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]

Jennifer Whetham (pronouns: she/her/hers)

Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC)

jwhetham at sbctc.edu<mailto:jwhetham at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-4354 • c: 206-310-1291

Join a STEM Community of Practice<https://bit.ly/2PHRW7z>

Antiracist Writing Assessment Ecology Grant: Read More<https://bit.ly/2CcZoo0>