[Factc] Equity-Minded Program Review Tools to Aid Your Institution's GP Efforts

Jennifer Whetham jwhetham at sbctc.edu
Fri May 15 14:56:08 PDT 2020

Hello, everyone!

Based on Aaron Leavitt's question at the FACTC meeting about inquiry-based activities to do collectively as part of a meaningful guided pathways redesign ... here are some tools created by CCRC using data from our colleges to aid them in an equity-minded program review that will inform their guided pathways efforts:

  *   "What We've Learned in Washington" Slide Deck<http://bit.ly/2O4yoti>
  *   Worksheet<http://bit.ly/35OyZW2> for Equity-Minded Program Review using the Tableau Dashboard
  *   Tableau Dashboard: https://tabsoft.co/2Qfatt6

This was a fantastic session and it made me wish I worked at a college so I could do this kind of activity with my colleagues. 🙂

Peace,

Jen

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]

Jennifer Whetham (pronouns: she/her/hers)

Assessment, Teaching, and Learning (ATL), Education Division

Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC)

jwhetham at sbctc.edu<mailto:jwhetham at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-4354 • c: 206-310-1291

COVID 19 Remote Learning Resources<https://bit.ly/3byJaBm>

STEM Communities of Practice Information<https://bit.ly/2XmjnJ6>

Lifeboat/KISS Recordings<https://bit.ly/3ee4lLc>