[Factc] FACTC Meeting

Jennifer Whetham jwhetham at sbctc.edu
Mon May 4 09:52:58 PDT 2020

Please try to attend, or send a proxy, to the next FACTC meeting on Friday May 15 at 1:00pm  (Link below)  Please put on your calendar, I'm begging you!

The topics under consideration for this meeting:

  *   Election of officers required by our bylaws
  *   A general conversation on pandemic issues
  *   Plan for Kristi Wellington-Baker's update on Guided Pathways before the end of the quarter
  *   A discussion of the religious accommodation requirements in
 https://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=28B.137.010
  *   Plan for the Fall 2020 meeting
  *   Anything else for the good of the order

I hope you can make the time for this, it is considerably shorter than our usual meetings and requires no travel requisitions or paperwork.   I'd like to thank my home office and yours for doing the local arrangements.  Please select coffee or tea and a snack available at your meeting site. Our usual dinner meeting is planned for a room of your choice in your home whenever you cook it.  I'm thinking of contactless delivery myself.  I hope that there is not heavy traffic for you getting to the meeting and we should adjourn before rush hour. I know the stairs to my basement are quite jammed at laundry time.

Take care,

Terry

Here is the Zoom information:

Terry L. Taylor is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: FACTC Spring Meeting 2020
Time: May 15, 2020 01:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/92571769649

<https://zoom.us/j/92571769649>
Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now<https://zoom.us/j/92571769649>
Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms. Founded in 2011, Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Zoom is a publicly traded company headquartered in San Jose, CA.
zoom.us

Meeting ID: 925 7176 9649
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,92571769649# US (Tacoma)
+16699006833,,92571769649# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)