[Factc] FACTC May 8 Cancelled May 15 next meeting

Taylor, Terry ttaylor at shoreline.edu
Sun May 3 19:34:47 PDT 2020

Hi FACTC reps.,

Since I only had eight responses to my survey last week I am cancelling our session with Kristi Wellington-Baker on Guided Pathways.  My plan is to go ahead with the meeting on May 15 (I'll send a Zoom invitation in a separate message.)  We need to handle some routine functions (officer elections) and there are a few topics I identified in the survey message.  There has been a request to discuss the absence for religion or conscience law and campus policies to accommodate the law.  I would also like to discuss with those present the best time to re-schedule our meeting with Kristi before the end of the quarter.

I suspect that our Fall meeting will probably be online.  My college has already decided to go online for Fall.  Perhaps we can talk about how to organize that and get as many colleges as possible to participate.

Sorry for the short notice.  Hope to see you virtually on May 15.

Terry

Terry L. Taylor

President of FACTC<http://factc.org/wp/>, 2019-

Assistant Dean, The Honors College
Professor of History, Political Science, and International Studies

Shoreline Community College

5343 FOSS
16101 Greenwood Ave. North

Shoreline, WA 98133 USA