[Factc] Jen Whetham Buried the Lead

Jennifer Whetham jwhetham at sbctc.edu
Mon Mar 11 12:17:05 PDT 2019

Hello, everyone!

Based on the questions I have received from faculty, admins, and staff about lodging and the schedule of concurrent sessions at the 2019 ATL Conference, I believe I “Buried the Lead” in the e-mail I sent, below, regarding the 2019 ATL Conference Registration.

·       Conference Logistics Page: http://bit.ly/2smKK5d

·       Schedule at a Glance: http://bit.ly/2VUAGgl

It was my intention to make the e-mail short and easily scannable, with links for those who wanted more information. However, I realize now that I have caused many conscientious and thoughtful people a considerable inconvenience.

Please accept my sincere apology!

Peace and a heartfelt “I AM SO SORRY!”

Jen

PS—The Schedule of Concurrent Sessions (titles and presenters) will be available on Wednesday 3/13/19, so be sure to look for it in your inbox! It will have a subject line of “If It’s Hard for You to Choose, I’ve Done My Job Well!”