[Factc] Whatcom seeking dean for workforce education

Jennifer Whetham jwhetham at sbctc.edu
Wed Jul 17 11:19:59 PDT 2019

Hey, everyone! Janice Walker asked me to send this out. I hope you’ll consider applying!

Colleagues—

Many of you have heard that I am moving toward transition to semi-retirement this coming October.  As such, Whatcom Community College, based in beautiful Bellingham, is seeking a dean for workforce education.  The application deadline is August 12th…don’t delay!!

See the job description here:

https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/whatcomcc/jobs/2494918/exempt-dean-for-workforce-education?page=2&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs

This is a creative and energizing job, supported by outstanding faculty and staff, and an exciting opportunity to join Whatcom’s amazing leadership team!

Please share this announcement with anyone who would be qualified and interested. I am happy to take your calls if you have questions.

All best for the summer,

Janice Walker
Dean for Workforce Education
Whatcom Community College