[Factc] FSOCC Workshop Proposal Date Extended

Jennifer Whetham jwhetham at sbctc.edu
Wed May 16 11:24:35 PDT 2018

Last Call for Workshop Proposals
Faculty and Staff of Color Conference 2018
Deadline May 31

We could use a few more proposals at this time. If you know of anyone or groups that might be interested please share widely.
The theme is, Building Bridges and Making Connections: Together We Make It Great. You can send all proposals to vchristian at greenriver.edu<mailto:vchristian at greenriver.edu>. The proposal form is attached.

Thank you!

V. Tina Christian, MSW
Educational Planner
Green River College, Kent Campus