[Factc] FACTC Spring Meeting Survey

Scott, Erik ESCOTT at highline.edu
Fri Mar 16 14:24:07 PDT 2018

Gerry,
  I plan to attend both days, will join the group for dinner on the 4th, and don't need a catered lunch on the 5th (I assume we wrap up at 12:00).  Related to my last comment, do you have an anticipated start and end time already in mind?  I don't need an agenda yet, but am thinking about my travel schedule.

Regarding the dinner venue, the menu/location is fine, but it's a bit expensive for state-funded travel.

Erik Scott
Mathematics Faculty Member
Highline College

Message: 2