[Factc] Dinner at Grant House

Vogel, Rob Rob.Vogel at scc.spokane.edu
Thu Apr 5 12:03:28 PDT 2018

Hi Gerry,

$40 plus for dinner?!?    That's a bit pricey for feeding teachers, don't you think?  I realize that this is The Age of Trump, but let's maintain our fiscal perspective.

I vote for some alternative choices, and I, for one, am perfectly happy with pub fare at a joint with cold beer, wine and whiskey, a joint where we can mingle with the little people, the occasional wretched refuse, the adventurous Portlanders across the river on a Friday night.

But then, I'm a philosopher.

Best,
Rob B Vogel
Spokane Community College