[Factc] FW: Faculty Representation on the WACTC Strategic Enrollment Management Task Force

Smith, Gerard GSmith at clark.edu
Mon Nov 6 11:10:40 PST 2017

Hello FACTC REPS,

We have an invitation to  the WACTC Strategic Enrollment Management Task Force.  Is anyone interested in the faculty position on this task force?

I would join, but I have also been asked to join the SBCTC Long-Term Advocacy Task Force.

Please let me know and I'll forward your information to Jim

Thanks,

Gerry