[Factc] winter minutes

Melissa Williams melissa.williams at centralia.edu
Wed Feb 22 10:43:34 PST 2017

Hello, FACTC Members!
I have finally completed the minutes, and even though I managed to condense 21 pages of material into a little over 7, I still feel like they are way too long. If you agree, please give me some ideas on how I might shorten them. I also have a few items highlighted in green that I wasn't sure about, so if anyone could chime in on those items, I'd appreciate it. I have set the share settings to 'anyone with the link can comment,' so please feel free to write your ideas and/or responses directly on the document itself.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c8LL4RqNehh3Uqpi3RjgV3oM1n3NTWuq9Z0lC5J0j-w/edit

Melissa Williams
360-623-8653
Faculty