[Factc] Accessibility Presentation for FACTC

Smith, Gerard GSmith at clark.edu
Thu Feb 2 10:19:37 PST 2017

Hello FACTC

Jess Thompson-former FACTC representative, and now an SBCTC program administrator for eLearning and OER, will review two new accessibility policies at the meeting next Friday.   She has provided two handouts that you may review in preparation for her presentation.   I am forwarding them to you so she doesn't have to print copies.

Gerry