[Factc] FW: [EXTERNAL] Fall Retreat at Dumas Bay: RSVP

Smith, Gerard GSmith at clark.edu
Mon Aug 14 10:51:22 PDT 2017

Hello FACTC folks,

Currently we have 16 people committed to the retreat, so we still have plenty of room.  If you know someone on campus who would like to attend please invite them and forward the information attached.  Ask your invitee to also email me so I can keep an headcount.  I have until Sept. 1st to adjust the contract to reflect the number of attendees.   We have 44 rooms reserved right now, so we have plenty of room for more folks!

Gerry