[Factc] fall minutes

Anne Brackett abrackett at everettcc.edu
Wed Oct 12 15:26:53 PDT 2016

Thanks for putting these together Melissa!  I have a couple of edits:

Under the Career/GP update:
Student success data *is* publicly available

Let's add EvCC to the heading of "Completion Rates" and also to "Defining
the Equity Gap" so that they read "Completion rates at EvCC" and "Defining
the Equity Gap at EvCC"

Thanks,
Anne

--