[Factc] Spring Meeting

Taylor, Terry ttaylor at shoreline.edu
Tue Oct 11 18:45:56 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Meeting at Evergreen sounds interesting.  Perhaps we could meet up with the Council of Faculty Representatives there.  We have the money for rent.  I did look at the rates for the Columbia Room in the Legislative Building (Capitol).... we don't want to pay that much.

Otherwise March 2&3 works as well as any other date in the quarter.

Terry

Terry L. Taylor
Assistant Dean, Social Sciences Division
Co-Director, Honors Program
Professor of History, Political Science, and International Studies
Shoreline Community College
16101 Greenwood Avenue North
Shoreline, Washington 98133 USA
206-546-4589