[Etag] [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Follow-Up and Next Steps from Today's Meeting with Instructure

Michael Brown mbrown at sbctc.edu
Fri Mar 15 10:03:11 PDT 2024

Good Morning All,

 I hope this message finds you well and that you're looking forward to enjoying the beautiful weather forecasted for this weekend. I want to express my sincere gratitude for your valuable contributions to defining the performance priorities/benchmarks that we've recently shared with the Instructure team. I've worked to distill our collective insights into clear and concise requests. For your reference, the updated version of these benchmarks has been uploaded to the ETAG Google Drive. I'm eager to receive Instructure's feedback on our collaborative effort.

As we anticipate further discussions, I'd like to revisit my previous suggestion about arranging a meeting with Carolyn and Katie when they visit for the WACC conference later this month. To facilitate planning, I kindly ask if you could complete the survey linked below. This will help us ascertain the number of attendees who will be present in person and those who prefer to participate remotely. Please aim to submit your responses by the end of the day on Wednesday, March 20th.

https://forms.gle/dt6WZ49E5cjvK3az8

Your prompt feedback will greatly assist us in organizing this meeting effectively, ensuring that everyone interested can engage in the conversation. Thank you once again for your ongoing commitment and support. Looking forward to our continued collaboration.

Respectfully,

Michael A. Brown, Ph.D.

Pronouns: he, him, Beloved

Director of Educational Resources & Innovation

mbrown at sbctc.edu

“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”(Maya Angelou)