[Etag] ETAG Meeting Agenda

Michael Brown mbrown at sbctc.edu
Mon Jan 22 20:44:52 PST 2024

Good Evening All,

Please check out the link below to see the agenda for our first meeting this year, which is scheduled for Wednesday. We would greatly appreciate it if you could take some time to review and share your thoughts on the Accessibility Rider that Monica has put together for our contract renewal with Instructure.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R2bNJkRXv20mIinatGTpLv_VMK3laXka9CCb0Aj4MA4/edit#heading=h.sd7l9pqpbmud

Your feedback is essential in ensuring that we continue to prioritize accessibility in our work with educational technology. Looking forward to our meeting and your insights.

Respectfully,

Michael A. Brown, Ph.D.

Pronouns: he, him, Beloved

Director of Educational Resources & Innovation

mbrown at sbctc.edu

“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”(Maya Angelou)