[Etag] Canvas Accessibility Compliance

Monica Olsson molsson at sbctc.edu
Wed Jan 10 16:58:34 PST 2024

Hi all,

I saved the Rider in a Google doc inside our shared document so folks can add comments, etc. Here it is: Accessibility Rider for Instructure Contract Renewal<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jwTnhPwEx9m1iux8t-wdyzkogA-Qt7A08pG6Ad9f1Hk/edit?usp=sharing>

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]

Monica M. Olsson (she/her/hers)

Policy Associate – Accessible IT Coordinator

•Email: molsson at sbctc.edu<mailto:molsson at sbctc.edu> • Phone: 360-704-3922

The power of the Web is in its universality.
Access by everyone regardless of disability is an essential aspect.

Tim Berners-Lee, W3C Director and inventor of the World Wide Web