[Etag] New addition to cost comparison spreadsheet

Bowersox-Johnson, Kevin Kevin.Bowersox-Johnson at seattlecolleges.edu
Mon Apr 29 09:10:32 PDT 2024

HI, all.

Marc, Thanks for this. It is both helpful and enlightening. One question I have for the group is where are FTEs numbers gathered? The reason I ask is because we just sent our IPEDs in for the 2023 to 2024 academic year and when I review our numbers with the numbers of the SBCTC website<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/research/data-public/enrollment-data-dashboard>, SBCTC is reporting 2,133 more than we reported. In the new model, this is a difference of $82,866.17 over five years. As you might imagine, I don’t want to pay that much more.

SBCTC
IPEDS
Difference
North