[Etag] Meeting Scheduled for October 18: Discussing Instructure Renewal and Canvas Strategy

Michael Brown mbrown at sbctc.edu
Tue Oct 3 12:22:40 PDT 2023

Greetings All,

I hope the start of the term is going well for all of you. I'm looking forward to our upcoming meeting to align our efforts for the year ahead. Maggie has sent out an invite for Wednesday, October 18th, from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm. If this timing poses any issues, please let me know as soon as possible so we can make alternate arrangements.

Our agenda for the meeting will cover:

  1.  Finalizing a consistent meeting schedule for the remainder of the academic year.
  2.  Discussing the strategy for our upcoming contract renewal with Instructure.
  3.  Outlining a plan to collect feedback from students and faculty about their Canvas experience, which will inform our negotiations and decision-making.

Looking forward to a productive meeting and a collaborative effort moving forward.

Respectfully,

Michael A. Brown, Ph.D.

Pronouns: he, him, Beloved

Director of Educational Resources & Innovation

mbrown at sbctc.edu

“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”(Maya Angelou)