[Etag] ETAG Meeting Wednesday, November 15th

Michael Brown mbrown at sbctc.edu
Tue Nov 14 08:33:18 PST 2023

Greetings All,

In my previous email yesterday, I mistakenly said our meeting was tomorrow (meaning today) and I actually meant to say Wednesday. I apologize for any confusion I may have caused.

Respectfully,

Michael A. Brown, Ph.D.

Pronouns: he, him, Beloved

Director of Educational Resources & Innovation

mbrown at sbctc.edu

“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”(Maya Angelou)