[Etag] Canvas Survey and July ETAG Meeting

Margaret Stewart mstewart at sbctc.edu
Wed Jul 12 15:02:22 PDT 2023

Hello ETAG,

Due to a much busier July calendar than anticipated we are cancelling the July ETAG Meeting.

Please fill out this google form to identify our August meeting<https://forms.gle/2LafEvZ3YFEQWpcQ7> date and list any agenda items.

Canvas Survey Update:
Dr. Brown presented the following update during the joint eLC and LLC meeting today 7/12. As well as encouraged people to continue to share and complete the survey through out the summer. We hope to share the survey again in the fall quarter to encourage more student feedback as well.
We have had 200 responses to our Canvas survey so far. (2 more came in today since this morning! Woot woot!)
57% from faculty.
22% from Staff/Admin.
21% from Students.

Hope you all are doing well. And we look forward to connecting with you all soon!

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Maggie Stewart
Pronouns: she|her|hers
Administrative Assistant III *Educational Resources & Innovation
mstewart at sbctc.edu<mailto:mstewart at sbctc.edu> * office: 360-704-1841* website: www.sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/default.aspx>
Click here for Educational Technology & Open Education Website and Resources<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/educational-technology-open-education/default.aspx>

SBCTC Vision
"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives
within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."