[Etag] So Long, Farewell

Ray, Brandon bray at lcc.ctc.edu
Thu Aug 17 11:47:21 PDT 2023

Fellow ETAG members,

I wanted to share with you that I have accepted the position of Executive Director of IT at Warner Pacific University in Portland, OR. My last day at Lower Columbia College will be September 29. I have appreciated the short time that I have worked with you. It has truly been a pleasure. I expect that someone from ITC will reach out when a new person has been selected to participate in ETAG. I wish you all the best as you work to improve higher education in Washington.

Best Wishes,

Brandon Ray
Director IT Services
Lower Columbia College

[logo-LCC-SmartChoice]

Submit your IT support requests here:  http://helpdesk.lowercolumbia.edu

REMINDER:  Email is not a secure form of communication. Do not send private or potentially sensitive information via email, and be cautious of suspicious messages that may contain malware as attachments or links.