[DEOC] Input Requested: Feedback from Subject Matter Experts on OC's VPDEI Role

Sophia Agtarap sagtarap at sbctc.edu
Wed Mar 20 17:06:57 PDT 2024

If I may underscore the invitation to provide anonymous feedback, I do hope you'll consider, especially as we have experienced and observed the ways that decision-making, agency, and access to power are being stripped even in our own CTC system.

I know James and others have been hard at work in trying to make the case for this role to remain a VP role with the power, decision-making authority, and positionality that this body of work necessitates to make system change.

Thank you, Dr. Wang-Wolf for keeping this work going at Olympic and for Dr. Estrella and the DAC for ensuring that this work gets the attention it needs.

peace,
sophia

[Compass]
  Sophia Kristina R. Agtarap (she/siya)

  Director, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion