[DEOC] 2024-2026 Guided Pathways Workplan

Sophia Agtarap sagtarap at sbctc.edu
Thu Mar 14 13:58:23 PDT 2024

Dear DEOC--

Hot off the press (laptop?)! Please see attached and email below from Monica Wilson about the Guided Pathways Implementation Work Plan.

Do reach out to Monica if you have questions. If we're interested in inviting her for a conversation about the intersections of this commission and the implementation of this plan, I know she would be open to that.

Peace,
sophia

[Compass]
  Sophia Kristina R. Agtarap (she/siya)

  Director, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion