[DEOC] Invite to celebrate the official NADOHE Pacific Northwest Chapter!

Hanan Zawideh HZawideh at pencol.edu
Wed Mar 13 12:20:39 PDT 2024

Congratulations Dr. Garza!

I was planning on being in Seattle on Friday for our DEOC meeting  and attending the conference.

[cid:93a700f5-9355-4283-8f10-ff6fdd0945a7]

Hanan Zawideh (hear name)<https://namedrop.io/hananzawideh>

she/her/hers

Vice President of Human Resources, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion

hzawideh at pencol.edu

(360) 417-6212 | cell (360) 808-1476

1502 E Lauridsen Blvd

Port Angeles, WA 98362